Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers’ outdoor environments. They’re the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color – even those with just one light.
100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level – perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100′ models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst
Additional features with Hayward automation
Access additional capabilities with OmniDirect Mode by pairing any low-voltage ColorLogic lights with OmniLogic® or OmniHub™. OmniDirect Mode offers:
- Instant navigation to desired color or light show without cycling through sequence
- Dimming capabilities in increments of 20%
- Speed adjustment for light shows
- Access to 10 additional color options; expand customization options for special occasions, like school colors, sports, or the holidays
There are no reviews yet.